Extremely RARE Offering!
Looking for Tek's P6046 Probe?
Get a COMPLETE Kit !
GET IT ALL WITH THIS ONE !
Works with any oscilloscope
(1) Tek P6046 Differential Probe
(1) Aplifier for P6046 (200V)
(1) Power Supply (115V)
(1) Custom Tek Case
Save $$$ right here at GetThatPart!
About This Item
Acquired from the US Government. Actual item is shown. Only what is shown is included. Guaranteed functional. Serial is 342
Original Datasheet on this probe - HERE
Ideally suited for a wide range of applications,
the P6046 Differential Probe and Amplifier is capable of making DC to
100 MHz single-ended and differential measurements.
▪ Provides CMRR of 1000:1 at 50 MHz and 10,000:1 at 50 kHz
▪ Includes an amplifier with a BNC connector
P6046 is a self-contained active differential system consisting of a
differential probe, amplifier and power supply. Active FET amplifiers
at the dual-inputs reduce circuit loading. Combined with the
differential processing occuring in the probe head, the P6046 provides
superior common mode rejection ratios (CMRR) at high frequencies
typically 10,000:1 out to 50 kHz, derating to 5,000:1 at 1 MHz. Since
the P6046 is self-contained, it provides a differential output into a
single oscilloscope channel. System controls enable you to select AC or
DC coupling, adjust the DC balance and select mV/div from 1 to 200mV
(10mV to 2V with attenuator head) in standard 1,2,5 steps.
- CMRR - With deflection factors of 1 to 20 mV/div: at least 10,000: 1 at
50 kHz, 5000: 1 at 1 MHz, and 1000: 1 at 50 MHz (DC coupled).
- Common Mode Linear Dynamic Range - ±5 V, ±50 V with 10x attenuator
- Bandwidth - DC to 100 MHz (-3 dB)
- Rise Time - 3.5 ns or less
- Deflection Factor Range - 1 to 200 mV/div in 8 calibrated steps, 1-2-5
sequence (with an oscilloscope deflection factor of 10 mV/div). Input
RC 1 M ohm paralleled by 10 pF or less.
- Input Coupling - AC
or DC, selected by a switch on the probe. Low frequency response
AC-coupled is -3 dB at 20 Hz, 2 Hz with 10x attenuator.
- Displayed Noise - Typically 450 mV or less.
- Maximum Input Voltage - ±25 V (DC peak AC), ±250 V with 10x attenuation, derated with frequency.
- Output Impedance - 50 ohms through a BNC-connector. 50 ohm termination supplied with amplifier for use with 1 M ohm systems.
- Probe Cable - 6 ft. long, terminated with special nine-pin connector
CALL US with questions - Our business line is 410-374-1261
Thanks for looking!