IBM 6400-i5P 500 lpm LINE MATRIX NETWORK IPDS PRINTER
TOTAL PRINT TIME = 0.0 HOURS (See Config)
TWINAX COAX OPTION INSTALLED / INCLUDED
99% (ALL BUT NEW) RIBBON INCLUDED
8M MEMORY INCLUDED
INCLUDES TEST SHEET PRINTED BY UNIT OFFERED
These are selling on other sites for $3200 (Check HERE) - save hundreds right here on Get That Part!
About This Item
Acquired from the US Government. Actual item is shown. Only what is shown is included. Used unit, but inspected thoroughly and appears in great condition. Pictures are of actual unit, so please review pictures for detail on condition and interfaces. Ribbon used in testing included. We guarantee results shown in testing section below, upon receipt. See attached spec sheet (printed by this machine) for full unit configuration.
Exact Model - 6400-i5P
Configuration - PC04GF
SERIAL NO - 01GB081
This unit powered, initialized and returned to a ready condition. We found all control panel functions operational and instructed the machine to print and all character test sheet. It performed as expected and the test sheet shown is included with the machine. Parallel interface as shown.
Know What You are Buying
- We typically take the time to post actual pictures of the unit you are buying
- We also typically take the time to thoroughly test the units we are selling
- We typically take still more time to post ACTUAL pages printed by the unit you are buying
- Buy with CONFIDENCE from a reputable seller with 10 Years experience
The IBM 6400-i5P line matrix printer Pedestal achieves reliable high quality printing while achieving the lowest cost per page output at blistering speeds. Our fully refurbished printers are sold with a warranty and are all qualified for maintenance. Parts & Supplies are also available for this model as well as repair services.
The printer model numbers indicate printing speed and physical configuration.
IBM 6400 i5P Line Matrix Printer Features
Optional 10/100BaseT Ethernet card and IBM Printer Management Utility: Simplify operation and maximize uptime with automatic e-mail notification of printer messages to operators, real-time printer status and the capability of downloading custom configurations to multiple printers.
Simple, reliable paper path: Streamline paper handling, forms loading and paper alignment to minimize user frustration and paper waste.
Optional ANSI 3.64: Take advantage of more powerful, cost-effective technology by migrating legacy, non-IBM printers to the 6400.
Optional wireless Ethernet: Maintain full control of your printer through Printer Management Utility even as you move away from Ethernet cables.
Telnet 3270e/5250e: Migrate legacy coax/twinax SCS applications to Ethernet without making application changes.
- Print Speed: 500 lpm
- Connectivity: Serial, Parallel, Coax/Twinax,10/100Base-T Ethernet, and Wireless Ethernet
- Environments: PC Compatible
IBM 6400-i5P Line Matrix Printer Speed 500 LPM
IBM 6400-i5P, Model Print Cabinet Pedestal Hammer Quick Number Speed Bank Access
6400-i05 500 lpm X 28 Hammers
6400-i5P 500 lpm X 28 Hammers X
The 6400-i5P printer has the following general characteristics:
• A broad range of print speeds in both cabinet and pedestal models
• Support of similar features across the entire product line to allow maximum flexibility in matching the printer to the requirements, IBM 6400-i5P
• Energy Star compliant The following sections summarize the standard capabilities of the IBM 6400-i5P printers.
IBM 6400-i5P, Host Computer Interfaces
• RS 232 Serial
• RS 422 Serial
• PC Parallel
• Dataproducts Parallel
• Ethernet Interface
• IEEE 1284
Coax/Twinax features are available with this printer:
• IBM Coax/Twinax Printer Emulations Each emulation provides a different set of configuration menus, control codes, and character sets. The following printer emulations (or protocols) are standard, and selectable at the operator panel:
• Proprinter III XL Emulation
• Epson FX Emulation
• P-Series Printer Emulation
• P-Series XQ Variant Printer Emulation
• Serial Matrix Printer Emulation
Product Added Date12/21/2010
Inventory Subtract Date7/15/2011
Inventory Added Date12/21/2010
BB Condition CodeRef