GENICOM 4840i 4840 MATRIX LINE CABINET NETWORK PRINTER
800 LINES PER MINUTE SPEED
FASTEST LINE PRINTER IN THE WORLD !
INCLUDES TEST SHEET PRINTED BY UNIT OFFERED
About This Item
Actual item is shown. Only what is shown is included. Used unit, but inspected thoroughly and appears in great condition. Pictures are of actual unit, so please review pictures for detail on condition and interfaces. Ribbon used in testing is included. We guarantee results shown in testing section below, upon receipt.
Exact Model - 4840
S/N - 9949-9-83737
This unit powered, initialized and returned to a ready condition. We found all control panel functions operational and instructed the machine to print and all character test sheet. It performed as expected and the test sheet shown is included with the machine. Parallel interface as shown.
This machine is covered by a 30 day warranty. We warrant full functionality on the machine for 30 days after purchase to the buyer.
Know What You are Buying
- We take the time to post actual pictures of the unit you are buying
- We also take the time to thoroughly test the units we are selling
- We take still more time to post ACTUAL pages printed by the unit you are buying
- Buy with CONFIDENCE from a reputable seller with 10 Years experience
Works Hard. Works Fast.
- Industry-leading print technology.
- Legendary non-stop reliability.
- The industry’s only shuttle mechanism and striker bar lifetime warranty.
- High-speed at 400 and 800 lpm.
4840i, Reduces Your Workload.
- "Hot port" switching for multiplehosts and multiple communications.
- Top demand exit or rear exit.
- Paper out, paper jam, and ribbon sensors for virtually fail-safe, unattended printing.
4840i, Protects Your Budget.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Long-life ribbon system, maintenance-free operation, user-replaceable print modules.
- Low-cost open pedestal (p models).
4840i, Fits Your Needs.
- IBM®-compatible models: twinax/coax SCS and IPDS.
- Zero-tear feature (FS models) reduces forms waste and saves money.
- SmartGraphics (IGP®/QMS®) models.
- Popular connectivity capabilities: RS232 , CENTRONICS® parallel, Ethernet, Token Ring, current loop.
Typical Applications for 4840i
- High-volume data processing
- Industrial graphics, bar codes, labels
- Multipart forms requirements
- Manufacturing pick lists and shipping documents
- Inventory/MRP reports
- Orders and invoices
- Mail labels
- Remote network printing
- Demand document applications
Product Added Date5/2/2011
Inventory Subtract Date12/6/2011
Inventory Added Date5/2/2011
BB Condition CodeRef