Microboards DX-2 DX2 DSCDV-1000-04 Ink Service Station Assembly
SPARES - REPAIRS - UPGRADES
Genuine Microboards DSCDV-1000-04 Parts
Ink Service Station Assembly
NO EXCHANGE REQUIRED !
Save $$$ right here at GetThatPart !
About This Item
Actual item from lot is shown. Used pull, inspected thoroughly. Only what is shown is included. Guaranteed functional and guaranteed for 30 days.
Know What You are Buying
- We typically take the time to post actual pictures of the unit you are buying
- We also typically take the time to thoroughly test the units we are selling
- Buy with CONFIDENCE from a reputable seller with 10 Years experience
Machine Model - DX-2 / DX2
About the Microboards DX-2
Microboards DX2 Publisher
Industrial-Strength Printing and Recording combined in a single, easy-to-use duplicator
Microboards DX-2 features either two 52X CD or two 16X DVD (48X CD) recorders combined with our World Famous Print Factory® print engine. The easy-to-use, yet powerful recording software enables users to burn and print separate jobs to each drive or a single job to all drives. The DX-2 prints at up to 4800 dpi with ultra-fast CD or DVD recording
The DX-2 print engine connects to your PC via USB 1.1 or 2.0 and the recorders connect via the included FireWire 800 (1394b) card, ensuring true 16X DVD recording. The DX-2 also supports dual layer DVD and has batch mode capabilities allowing users to queue up to 8 different masters at a time, each with their own print image.
- Two 52x CD recorders or
- Two 16x DVD recorders
- World Famous Print Factory® Print Engine
- Asynchronous Print and Record function
- SureThing Label Design Software
- Prassi Technology Zulu2 Recording Software
- Printer Specifications Match PF-2
- Firewire 800 (1394b) interface card included for true 16X DVD recording
- Supports Dual Layer DVD Recording
- Dynamic interface for both beginners and power users.
- Burn easily DVD Video, DVD-ROM, Audio CD, CD Rom, CD Extra, Video CD and much more. All popular and non popular recording formats are supported. It also supports RAW mode and direct copy.
- Easily create audio compilations from MP3, WMA, Professional WMA or WAV. Compilation will be compatible with all stand-alone CD Players.
- Full support for CD Text, CD Extra, Pre-Gap, UPC and ISRC.
- True recording speed. During the reading process, the effective, real-time writing speed is displayed.
- Multi-borders support.
- Supports all images (.ISO, .BIN, .CUE, etc.) and creates DiscImage from any actions.
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Windows Media 9 audio.
- Integrated print function supports SureThing label files and prn files.
- Batch mode - record and print up to 8 different masters at one time.
- Connect up to two systems to one PC
- Input Capacity: 100 Discs
- Reliability: MTBF>10,000 Hours
- MTTR Weight: 42 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9"H x 24"D x 24" W
- Connections to PC:
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 for printer interface.
- Firewire (1394b) for recorders.
- PC requirements:
- 1394b PCI card included with DX-2 purchase.
- Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP Professional SP1
- P4 2.0 Ghz or higher.
- 512 MB memory
- Separate Storage hard drive
- (7200RPM IDE or SATA)
Product Added Date3/23/2013
Inventory Subtract Date1/10/2017
Inventory Added Date7/22/2015
BB Condition CodeRef