Microboards DX-2 Disc Duplicator Machines
SPARES - REPAIRS - UPGRADES
Genuine Microboards DSCDV-1000-04 Parts
Parallel USB Interface Board Assy
NO EXCHANGE REQUIRED !
Extremely Hard-To-Find Parts
About This Item
Save $$$ right here at GetThatPart !
from the US Government. Actual item from lot is shown. Used pull,
inspected thoroughly. Only what is shown is included. Guaranteed
functional and guaranteed for 30 days.
Know What You are Buying
- We typically take the time to post actual pictures of the unit you are buying
- We also typically take the time to thoroughly test the units we are selling
- Buy with CONFIDENCE from a reputable seller with 10 Years experience
- Microboards- Oem Onboard MPN C8954-60048 / C895460048
Machine Oem MPN - DSCDV-1000-04 / DSCDV1000 / DSCDV100004
About the Microboards DX-2
Machine Model - DX-2 / DX2
Microboards DX2 Publisher
Industrial-Strength Printing and Recording combined in a single, easy-to-use duplicator
Microboards DX-2 features either two 52X CD or two 16X DVD (48X
CD) recorders combined with our World Famous Print Factory® print
engine. The easy-to-use, yet powerful recording software enables users
to burn and print separate jobs to each drive or a single job to all
drives. The DX-2 prints at up to 4800 dpi with ultra-fast CD or DVD
The DX-2 print engine connects to your PC via USB 1.1 or 2.0 and
the recorders connect via the included FireWire 800 (1394b) card,
ensuring true 16X DVD recording. The DX-2 also supports dual layer DVD
and has batch mode capabilities allowing users to queue up to 8
different masters at a time, each with their own print image.
- Two 52x CD recorders or
- Two 16x DVD recorders
- World Famous Print Factory® Print Engine
- Asynchronous Print and Record function
- SureThing Label Design Software
- Prassi Technology Zulu2 Recording Software
- Printer Specifications Match PF-2
- Firewire 800 (1394b) interface card included for true 16X DVD recording
- Supports Dual Layer DVD Recording
- Dynamic interface for both beginners and power users.
- Burn easily DVD Video, DVD-ROM, Audio CD, CD Rom, CD Extra,
Video CD and much more. All popular and non popular recording formats
are supported. It also supports RAW mode and direct copy.
- Easily create audio compilations from MP3, WMA, Professional
WMA or WAV. Compilation will be compatible with all stand-alone CD
- Full support for CD Text, CD Extra, Pre-Gap, UPC and ISRC.
- True recording speed. During the reading process, the effective, real-time writing speed is displayed.
- Multi-borders support.
- Supports all images (.ISO, .BIN, .CUE, etc.) and creates DiscImage from any actions.
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Windows Media 9 audio.
- Integrated print function supports SureThing label files and prn files.
- Batch mode - record and print up to 8 different masters at one time.
- Connect up to two systems to one PC
- Input Capacity: 100 Discs
- Reliability: MTBF>10,000 Hours
- MTTR Weight: 42 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9"H x 24"D x 24" W
- Connections to PC:
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 for printer interface.
- Firewire (1394b) for recorders.
- PC requirements:
- 1394b PCI card included with DX-2 purchase.
- Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP Professional SP1
- P4 2.0 Ghz or higher.
- 512 MB memory
- Separate Storage hard drive
- (7200RPM IDE or SATA)
CALL US with questions - Our business line is 410-374-1261
Thanks for looking!